- OPTIM: Plugin can now use the native WordPress upload plugin feature for being installed. Previously only third part FTP software upload method was supported.
- BUG/MEDIUM: When merchants were using other wooCommerce plugins from SiteShop (e.g.: Coins.ph, MLepay) on the same WP install, there was an error "Cannot redeclare" some functions previously declared. ; So now, all SiteShop wooCommerce plugins are sharing a single same code library, being "siteshop-shared-lib" folder located at "YOUR-WP-INSTALL/wp-content/plugins/".
- NEW: Support for Credit Cards/Debit Cards Transactions was added ; So Merchants having a Merchant's Credit card account with their own Bank can also use Dragonpay as a Pass Through for cards based transactions.
- BUG/MEDIUM: When Dragonpay API Password contain characters like ">", characters were stored in their HTML entity counterparts, making the password was not matching and was giving a wrong authentication with Dragonpay API (Wrong digest) ; So now, before being used to generate the digest, Dragonpay API password is HTML entity decoded first.
- BUG/MINOR: On some servers, Dragonpay API Password can not be saved in WooCommerce ; So now, Password field type was changed to "text" in place of "password".
- BUG/MINOR: For Transactions having "U" (Unknown) status at Dragonpay, the Daily synchronization Cron task was doing a confusing order status update at WooCommerce ; So now, the "U" status is ignored for don't confuse merchants and shoppers.
- OPTIM: Logs lines for Cron events have now "CRON: " prefix for a better differentiation with other events.
- OPTIM: Code Source obfuscation come from a lighter method ; So the plugin files sizes are reduced.
- OPTIM: Plugin zip archive name use now "Dragonpay Standard" label for better differentiation with "Dragonpay Micropayments" plugin.
- OPTIM: Plugin description in WordPress & WooCommerce, use now "Dragonpay Standard" label for better differentiation with "Dragonpay Micropayments" plugin that was just released.
- First release