- OPTIM: Plugin can now use the native WordPress upload plugin feature for being installed. Previously only third part FTP software upload method was supported.
- OPTIM: From backend or frontend, at order detail, it's now possible to Inquire Raw Transaction Details from coins.ph API.
- OPTIM: Daily Synchronization of Order Status was added. This is an additional to ever existing method on the fly order status update. Daily Synchronization is particularly helpful in case some notifications were not received at WooCommmerce as short Internet connection interruptions are possible, and having missing update status on orders in your WooCommerce was not an option. Also because Coins.ph do not send notify when transaction EXPIRED, so this daily synchronization is helpful to Cancel wooCommerce order associated with a Coins.ph EXPIRED transaction.
- OPTIM: Plugin updated to use last coins.ph API merchant method and endpoint.
- BUG/MEDIUM: When merchants were using other wooCommerce plugins from SiteShop (e.g.: Dragonpay.ph, MLepay) on the same WP install, there was an error "Cannot redeclare" some functions previously declared. ; So now, all SiteShop wooCommerce plugins are sharing a single same code library, being "siteshop-shared-lib" folder located at "YOUR-WP-INSTALL/wp-content/plugins/".
- OPTIM: Code Source obfuscation come from a lighter method ; So the plugin files sizes are reduced.
- First Release.